|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 15 cm|
Tiffen 3 x 3″ Plum 3 Soft-Edge Graduated Filter
- Adds a warm, pale purple colour to bright areas of the image while allowing other portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- Dense colour at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- Made with Tiffen’s ColorCore technology by laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Shipping & Delivery
Set of 4 Tiffen 3″ x 3” Filters consisting of ND0.3, ND0.6 & ND0.9
Reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
Set of 4 Tiffen 3″ x 3” Filters consisting of Pro-Mist 1/2, Black Pro-Mist 1, 1/2 & 1/4
Pro Mist filter efffects
- Reduces Highlights and Lowers Contrast
- Softens Wrinkles and Blemishes
- Creates a Soft Quality of Light
4 x 4″ Sepia 3 Solid Color Filter
- Adds a warm, pale greenish-brown colour across the entire image
- Creates nostalgic, old-fashioned appearance
- Solid colour design makes it suitable to be paired with other filters
4″×4″ Clear Blue 1 Grad Soft Edge Filter
A colour graduated filter that creates spectacular images such as converting a dull washed out sky to a breathtaking blue. Ideal for landscape photography.
Set of 4 Tiffen 4″ x 4” Filters consisting of Glimmerglass TM1, TM2, TM3 and TM4
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.
There are no reviews yet.