Spotlight Mount set 19
Category: Lighting and Accessories
Ledgo Large Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Power: 288
- Power Source: 24V DC, 100-240V AC
- Brightness Control: WiFi, 2.4G, DMX and Dimmer
- Colour Temperature: 2700K - 7500K
- CRI (Ra): 95
- Dimensions: 1375 x 330 x 32mm
- Illumination: (LM): 24076LM / llluminalion(LUX): 7500K: 3993Lux@1M; 1194Lux@2M; 555Lux@3M; 321Lux@4M; 216Lux@5M; | 2700K: 4125Lux@1M; 1233Lux@2M; 573Lux@3M; 331Lux@4M; 222Lux@5M;
- Light Type: Studio
- Modular: No
- Weight: Approx 11kg
Rotolight ANOVA Pro 2 bi colour 50 deg
A revolutionary bi-colour studio/location light and HSS flash that delivers an incredible 10,700 lux output at 3 feet. With a
Arri True Blue ST5 5000w fresnel pole operated
$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Arri True Blue ST2 2000w fresnel pole operated
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the studio fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI Fresnels are available in both manual and pole-operated versions. Using a 3,000 W lamp allows a 65 % higher light output while maintaining the size and weight of the fixture. Modern studio dimmer systems have the capacity to support 3,000 W, and in contrast to 5,000 W lamps, this power class can be operated within the standard 16 V - 230 V power grid of most countries. This saves costs in cabling and energy, and purchase costs of the fixture itself. Another possible scenario is a switch to HD recording systems, which are still less sensitive than SD cameras. In these situations the 2,000 W lamps can simply be replaced with 3,000 W lamps to provide the illumination headroom required.
GEmini 2×1 RGBWW LED soft panel
The Litepanels Gemini is a 2×1 LED panel and provides a nice wide soft source of color accurate illumination. Staying
Rotolight AEOS Ultra thin location light
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, all in one bi-colour LED light and HSS flash, that brings
Arri Skypanel S60-RP MAN 5600k
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light. Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 2 kW tungsten soft light or a 6 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S60 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control. Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last – constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
There are no reviews yet.