|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 25 cm|
Quasar Science Cluster Power Adapter
$ 268.00 – $ 388.00
Quasar Science LED Linear Lamps work well as a Dimmable LED source in your existing Kino-Flo fixtures, eliminating the ballast and head feeder as well as producing more output. Our Cluster Power Adapters can disconnect at the head to allow for easy storage.
SKU: N/A Category: Lighting and Accessories
Shipping & Delivery
Arri Junior Plus 300w
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Junior lampheads are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Yegrin Flexible LED Scarf Bi-colour
$ 1,150.00 – $ 1,520.00
A flexible light panel that is lightweight and portable, suited for shooting in small spaces. With the removable PVC cover, it is waterproof and adapted for rainy weathers. Basic kit includes: light mat, AC adapter, X band bracket, Dimmer and V mount battery plate.
Rotolight AEOS Ultra thin location light
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, all in one bi-colour LED light and HSS flash, that brings
Arri True Blue ST5 5000w fresnel pole operated
Ledgo Daylight Studio light with DMX control
The LG-S150M is a daylight studio light with DMX control. High brightness, silent running with passive air cooling, 120° wide light dispersion, unmatched colour fidelity with a TLCI rating of 94+ and Ra95+. LEDGO offers these lights as a 150W soft light for broadcast and TV and film studio lighting. Compared with traditional LED bulbs, the light can achieve an ultra-soft effect and create uniform lighting output without adding extra diffusers.
- Daylight Studio light with DMX control
- Power: 150W
- Power Source: 48V DC 3.34A, 100-240V AC,
- Sony V-lock battery
- temperature range of 2800 to 6500K
- manual control or DMX 5-Pin
- removable power supply enables remote control
- adapted for international usage
- IP65 rating makes it adaptable to heavy rain and harsh environments
- broad 35-degree beam
$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
There are no reviews yet.