Discontinued model that uses the P2/27 lamp (sold separately).
Back to products
Arrilite 2000 with barndoor
Category: Lighting and Accessories
|Dimensions||38 × 33 × 36 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
T1 fresnel manual 240V G22 with bare ends cable
Arri Junior 150w
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.
Ledgo Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value, portable wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control receiver with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature via the WiFi Control Box
- To fit Lighting Stands LG-280 / LG-186 - Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Honeycomb Louver also available
Ledgo Daylight Studio light with DMX control
The LG-S150M is a daylight studio light with DMX control. High brightness, silent running with passive air cooling, 120° wide light dispersion, unmatched colour fidelity with a TLCI rating of 94+ and Ra95+. LEDGO offers these lights as a 150W soft light for broadcast and TV and film studio lighting. Compared with traditional LED bulbs, the light can achieve an ultra-soft effect and create uniform lighting output without adding extra diffusers.
- Daylight Studio light with DMX control
- Power: 150W
- Power Source: 48V DC 3.34A, 100-240V AC,
- Sony V-lock battery
Rotolight ANOVA Pro 2 bi colour 50 deg
A revolutionary bi-colour studio/location light and HSS flash that delivers an incredible 10,700 lux output at 3 feet. With a
- temperature range of 2800 to 6500K
- manual control or DMX 5-Pin
- removable power supply enables remote control
- adapted for international usage
- IP65 rating makes it adaptable to heavy rain and harsh environments
- broad 35-degree beam
Flolight microbeam 128 LED
A portable and lightweight solution from Flolight that is bright and can be mounted easily onto camera setups. Weighing just
There are no reviews yet.