Click here for technical specifications.
Arri True Blue ST5 5000w fresnel pole operated
Category: Lighting and Accessories
|Dimensions||58 × 61 × 61 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
Rotolight HSS transmitter
Controls up to 10 Skyport-enabled lights remotely from your camera. Supports High-Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000 second and offers access to 20 channels and four groups. Runs on two AA batteries and has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
Ledgo Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value, portable wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control receiver with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature via the WiFi Control Box
- To fit Lighting Stands LG-280 / LG-186 - Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Honeycomb Louver also available
Rotolight Neo 2 (3 light kit with case and stand)
NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light that combines the ‘shoot what you see’ benefits of continuous light, with the
Rotolight AEOS Ultra thin location light
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, all in one bi-colour LED light and HSS flash, that brings
Brightcast variable 15-345
A flexible bi-color LED panel with V-Mount battery plate, the Brightcast Variable 15-345 is a 12 x 12″ light source
Ledgo Daylight Studio light with DMX control
The LG-S150M is a daylight studio light with DMX control. High brightness, silent running with passive air cooling, 120° wide light dispersion, unmatched colour fidelity with a TLCI rating of 94+ and Ra95+. LEDGO offers these lights as a 150W soft light for broadcast and TV and film studio lighting. Compared with traditional LED bulbs, the light can achieve an ultra-soft effect and create uniform lighting output without adding extra diffusers.
- Daylight Studio light with DMX control
- Power: 150W
- Power Source: 48V DC 3.34A, 100-240V AC,
- Sony V-lock battery
- temperature range of 2800 to 6500K
- manual control or DMX 5-Pin
- removable power supply enables remote control
- adapted for international usage
- IP65 rating makes it adaptable to heavy rain and harsh environments
- broad 35-degree beam
T2 fresnel manual 430V G38 with bare ends cable
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI True Blue T1 is available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
There are no reviews yet.