|Dimensions||63 × 44 × 39 cm|
Aputure Light Storm LS- 600X Pro V-mount kit
The LS 600x Pro boasts an expanded bi-color range of 2700K~6500K while still being able maintain an impressive output. Equipped with its native Hyper-Reflector, the 600x Pro can output 5,610 lux at 3 meters (10 feet). With the F10 Fresnel modifier, the combination can reach an illuminance of 18,510 lux at 3 meters in 15° spot.
Category: Lighting and Accessories
Shipping & Delivery
$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Arri Junior Plus 300w
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Junior lampheads are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
T2 fresnel manual 430V G38 with bare ends cable
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI True Blue T1 is available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Rotolight AEOS Ultra thin location light
Introducing the new Rotolight AEOS — a powerful, ultra-portable, all in one bi-colour LED light and HSS flash, that brings
Brightcast variable 15-345
A flexible bi-color LED panel with V-Mount battery plate, the Brightcast Variable 15-345 is a 12 x 12″ light source
- temperature range of 2800 to 6500K
- manual control or DMX 5-Pin
- removable power supply enables remote control
- adapted for international usage
- IP65 rating makes it adaptable to heavy rain and harsh environments
- broad 35-degree beam
K5600 evolution kit
The kit consists of
- 1 X UOB200B1 JOKER 200 HEAD W/9FT CLEAR GLASS BEAKER, A0200LNPAR EVOLUTION BEAMER PAR
- 1 X U0200A 200W ALPHA HEAD, A0200LS 200W LENS SET WITH 200W LENS BAG
- 1 X A0200EC 2-LIGHT EVOLUTION KIT SOFT CASE
- 2 X PO200KS MEDIUM KIT STAND BLACK, B0200EVO 200W ELECTRONIC POWER SUPPLY
- 2 X LO200LCLT 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 3200K
- 2 X LO200LCLD 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 5600K
Rotolight Titan X2 stand mount clamp for power supply unit
Robust aluminium clamp for mounting the Rotolight Titan™ X2 or a Titan™ PSU to a stand or trussing with a
There are no reviews yet.