4″ x 5.65″ Hot Mirror IRND Filter
A combination of hot mirror infrared (IR) control filter and a neutral density (ND) filter. Ideal for HD cameras which have greater low-light sensitivity and greater susceptibility to IR contamination. Ideal for use on HD cameras without an integrated IR-blocking filter.
SKU: N/A Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Shipping & Delivery
Set of 4 Tiffen 4″ x 4” Filters consisting of Glimmerglass TM1, TM2, TM3 and TM4
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.
4 x 4″ Sepia 3 Solid Color Filter
- Adds a warm, pale greenish-brown colour across the entire image
- Creates nostalgic, old-fashioned appearance
- Solid colour design makes it suitable to be paired with other filters
6.6 x 6.6″ Hot Mirror IRND 0.6
A combination of both a hot mirror infrared control filter and a neutral density filter. Ideal for HD cameras without an integrated infrared blocking filter.
Set of 3 Tiffen 3″ x 3” Filters consisting of Clear ND3, ND6 & ND9 Grad
The set consists of:
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
6.6 x 6.6″ Pearlescent 2 Filter
Softens contrast and reduces sharpness, useful to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soften highlights, applicable for high resolution digital cinematgraphy. Adds a pearlscent halo to enhance subject's appearance or produce a desired effect.
6.6 x 6.6″ Tropic Blue 2 Solid Color Filter
Adds a cool, fluid coloration across the entire image and subdues red and yellow casts. This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
6.6 x 6.6″ Clear Coral 1 Graduated Soft Edge Filter
- adds a warm, pale, orange colouration to bright areas of an image while allowing some portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- dense colouring at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- results in a more realistic look
There are no reviews yet.