CTM has just launched their latest film cleaning machine in the market that works with a new solvent which does not contain chlorine. The machine is easy to operate and does not require any special knowledge.
The machine has several advantages:
- The solvent does not contain chlorine and is approved by the EU Health and Safety Agency for use in various sectors (food, cosmetics, aircraft, medical equipment, etc.)
- The solvent effectively cleans the film with results comparable to using perchlorethylene solution
- The solvent costs 4 times less than HFE
- The solvent is approved for use by the National Audio Visual Institute of France (INA)
- With a simplified machine design, less complex units (no cold group, no distillation system, no ultrasound, no heating group for the solvent, no vapor condensation system), it requires lower maintenance costs
- It takes up less indoor space due to its compact design