The “Atlas” is a completely new design head,with a patented counterbalance system.
Capable of taking cameras up to 50 kgs (110 lbs) @ 30 cm (12“) above the head’s pivotal centre. Operated by a single control knob, from 0 – 100 %. Incorporating the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system, with 15 stages of fluid control, on pan & tilt. With a zero (free) position.
• Engineered for quality, strength & durability
• Quick release camera plate. Adjustable for balance with built in safety stops & scale.
• Arri dovetail plate also available.
• Panbars in 3 positions, mounted via ratchet discs with telescopic facility.
• Smooth positive braking on pan & tilt.
• 2 Spirit levels with “Tritium” light source.
• 150 m/m ball or Mitchell / Moy fitting.
• Tilt 180 Degrees
• Adjustable 360 Deg. pan scale.
• Front box mount.
• Eyepiece levelling bracket incorporated in carrying handles.
• Fully guaranteed.